Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Article in The Province, Sunday, 10 August

John Fuller from The Province was so kind as to publish my letter to him and send out a photographer to Purpose. I was hoping you'd see photos of Kurtis & Lori-ann, Isabel & Deb, and Elizabeth & Darcy; but there's only so much room in the papers I guess.

Here is the link to the article.
http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/unwind/story.html?id=70853862-6f70-4bb3-a6d7-631b4b90a279&p=1,

Thanks to Andrew Sutton for reminding me how easy and effective it is to use the internet to help people connect.

Great job these past six months, Zsuzsanna Balogh. BEST CONDUCTOR EVER, we are going to miss her immensely.

2 comments:

Zsuzsi Balogh said...

Thank you, James! I`ll miss you all also. I`ll come and visit for sure!
The article has already changed one more family`s life to the better. Little J. and his mom have learned some good things in the past 2 days.
Enjoy your visit with your family and take care,
Zsuzsi

NormanP said...

Well said, James. For a few days more I am beyond the reach of broadband connectivity on the Pembrokeshire coast of Wales. When I return to Sheffield, I hope to pen something for the Editor as a short follow-up. Best wishes.